[torqueusers] Files in 'undelivered' and 'mom_logs' taking up space

Jeff Erickson etj at cypress.com
Tue Feb 14 09:45:35 MST 2006

Hi,

I've had a problem with between 10-20% of jobs submitted to the queue
just hanging in there. I found the problem to be that the partition with
the PBS root was completely full. This was due to the fact that the
'undelivered' and 'mom_logs' directories were taking up lots of space. I
know there is a way to set the level of detail for reporting in
mom_logs, but is there anyway that Torque will remove old files from
these directories or somehow clean them out?

Jeff