[torqueusers] Job submission problem

group hpc hpc.group at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 06:17:53 MST 2006

Hi,

I'm encountered this funny problem. Whenever I tried to submit mpi job via
torque, the job aborted without any error. I don't know why  it suddenly
happened. The resources are available all the time, many nodes are
available, but it keeps showing the error message in output file. The
content of error file is empty and the content of output file as below. Does
anyone out there encountered this problem before?

totalNum=4  num hosts=1
there are not enough hosts on which to start all processes

--
Thanks,
Josh