[torqueusers] Possible bug in TM implementation

Martin Schafföner martin.schaffoener at e-technik.uni-magdeburg.de
Mon Feb 6 03:05:38 MST 2006

On Sunday 05 February 2006 19:08, Martin Schafföner wrote:

> I guess so. Job 6222, TID 562 with SID 30410, later a TID 3395 with SID
> 30410 recognized as TID 562 at task termination.

I think I have a simple (experimental) fix for the problem.
scan_for_terminated() was iterating through a job's tasks, stopping if the
sid matched the last reaped pid, regardless if this task had been reaped
before. Now we check is this task had not exited before and continue
iterating the last if so. Details in the attached patch.

Regards,
--
Martin Schafföner

Cognitive Systems Group, Institute of Electronics, Signal Processing and
Communication Technologies, Department of Electrical Engineering,
Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg
Phone: +49 391 6720063