[torqueusers] Possible bug in TM implementation

Martin Schafföner martin.schaffoener at e-technik.uni-magdeburg.de
Sun Feb 5 11:08:06 MST 2006

On Friday 03 February 2006 17:54, Garrick Staples wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 05:43:29PM +0100, Martin Schaff??ner alleged:
> > So I guess SID has been overflowing during the lifetime of the job which
> > results in some mapping problem from SID to TID or some such.
>
> Is it that the sid was reused and MOM still had a mapping with the
> original tid?

I guess so. Job 6222, TID 562 with SID 30410, later a TID 3395 with SID 30410
recognized as TID 562 at task termination.

Regards,
--
Martin Schafföner

Cognitive Systems Group, Institute of Electronics, Signal Processing and
Communication Technologies, Department of Electrical Engineering,
Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg
Phone: +49 391 6720063