[torqueusers] Torque 2.0.0p4

Jim L Carlisi jcarlisi at us.ibm.com
Fri Feb 3 15:36:49 MST 2006

Hey all, I've installed torque 2.0.0p4 (i know it's not the latest but i
installed this a bit ago when it was the latest).  I'm now having troubles
setting mail_domain in qmgr.  the docs say this should be a legit command
but doing a #qmgr -c list server does not even show mail_domain as a
possible setting, only mail_from.  Did I miss something during the build??
 Did this feature not come out till p5 or higher?? Was this feature
removed and not removed from the docs??  Please someone help me.  I'm
pulling my hair out and it's starting to hurt.

JIM

Jim Carlisi
E1350 Cluster Engineer (CET)
Cell #: 919 332-1278
Office # 919 254-1050
http://anthems.zdnet.co.uk/anthems/ibm.swf

"We don't stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing."
          - George Bernard Shaw