[torqueusers] suggestions on cluster accounting/reporting packages?

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Thu Feb 2 12:56:23 MST 2006

Steve,

  If you are using Moab - and we know you are :) you can set up the
accounting interface to have Moab drop statistics directly into a MySQL
database in real time.

  See section 6.6, 'SQL Accounting Interface' of the online Moab docs
for more information.

  Let us know if we can assist you further.

Thanks,
Dave