[torqueusers] suggestions on cluster accounting/reporting packages?

Steven A. DuChene linux-clusters at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 2 12:46:38 MST 2006

I am curious about what folks here use to get regular accounting/reporting
from moab/maui/torque. I know there is the cluster management java
based utility from CRI but I would like to know what else is out there. For
instance is there anything that enters data into mysql or similar to allow
queries from some web/php or what not app?

Any suggestions about what I should take a look at would be most welcome.
--
Steven A. DuChene