[torqueusers] acl_hosts oddity

Steven A. DuChene linux-clusters at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 1 16:36:36 MST 2006

OK, I know this stuff is working for us but now I am confused.
In /var/spool/pbs/server_priv/acl_hosts I have files named for
each of my queues created by qmgr commands such as:

qmgr -c "set queue myque acl_hosts = node1+node2+node3"

and the acl_host_enable is set to False with a command of:

qmgr -c "set queue myque acl_host_enable = False"

These are the queue_host_acls you are referring to, correct?

How and where does a server_host_acl get set?
I assume I don't have any server host acls set
since I have zero files in /var/spool/pbs/server_priv/acl_svr/
or do those show up somewhere else?