[torqueusers] perl PBS

Garrick Staples garrick at clusterresources.com
Thu Dec 21 15:07:27 MST 2006

On Fri, Dec 22, 2006 at 08:39:34AM +1100, Chris Samuel alleged:
> On Thursday 14 December 2006 10:19, 'Garrick Staples' wrote:
>
> > Nope, but do I have a fairly nifty qstat replacement for globus.
>
> For GT2 ?  Interesting!
>
> I believe that GT4 needs to be able to access the pbs_server logs..

Not necessarily.  That is only for their "improved" polling interface
that continually greps through the logs instead of polling pbs_server.
But you don't have to use it.

In my environment, pbs_server doesn't run on the machines with globus so
log scrapping wasn't viable (not that I thought it was a good idea to
begin with.)