[torqueusers] Remote submit hosts?

Eirik Thorsnes eirik.thorsnes at bccs.uib.no
Mon Dec 11 09:49:21 MST 2006

Justin Bronder wrote:
> This is quite easy to achieve; we have a number of submission hosts
> on side.  The documentation you are looking for is located here:
> http://www.clusterresources.com/wiki/doku.php?id=torque:1.3_advanced_configuration#hosts

Have you got it to work *without* specifying the hostname in
/etc/hosts.equiv - and only use the submit_hosts parameter (as the
documentation above states should be possible)?

--
Eirik Thorsnes - System Engineer                 http://www.bccs.uib.no
Parallab, Bergen Center for Computational Science, Unifob