[torqueusers] Remote submit hosts?

Morten Kjeldgaard mok at bioxray.dk
Tue Dec 12 07:05:21 MST 2006

Justin Bronder wrote:
> This is quite easy to achieve; we have a number of submission hosts
> on side.  The documentation you are looking for is located here:
> http://www.clusterresources.com/wiki/doku.php?id=torque:1.3_advanced_configuration#hosts
Great, thanks! The link explains how to set it up on the pbs server.
> > qmgr -c 'set server submit_hosts = login1'
(... I assume "login1" is the name of a submit host, right?)

 But don't I have to set up a dummy queue or something on the submit hosts?

Cheers,
Morten

--
Morten Kjeldgaard, Asc. professor, Ph.D.
Department of Molecular Biology, Aarhus University