[torqueusers] Dependencies

Sam Rash srash at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Dec 11 17:56:01 MST 2006

There is some way to submit forward dependencies, too.  It's more or less
the same thing.

It would be quite nice if the system dealt with jobs completing and
submitting dependencies on them.  Sure it's not too hard to wrap the proper
submission functionality, but if it's such a common problem, why not make
torque's dependencies robust enough to do it?

-sr

Sam Rash
srash at yahoo-inc.com
408-349-7312