[torqueusers] how i configure torque and maui to submit serial job to diffrent nodes???

Ronny T. Lampert telecaadmin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 02:00:38 MST 2006

> NODEACCESSPOLICY SINGLEJOB
>
> I think that is what you want. You want your nodes to be job exclusive,
> that is one job per node (but if a job used multiple cpus, then thats ok).

Not, that's not what he/she wanted.
With the above setting you will put each node (even SMP ones) into exclusive
state as soon as there is ONE job on that node - no other jobs can run on
the other CPUs then!

Please see my last post - using the PRIORITYF will do the trick (although I
have to admit, it's kinda tricky to find that setting).

Cheers,
Ronny