[torqueusers] Dependencies among several jobs

Sam Rash srash at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Aug 30 11:03:20 MDT 2006

In theory, why do you need this?  You can construct an equivalent dependency
graph without cycles (DAG) that has the same order of execution; otherwise,
if I can submit dependencies on later jobs, you can easily get deadlock.

Job A not before Job B
Job B not before Job A
(ack!)

Maybe I'm missing something?