[torqueusers] Re: Epilogue script

Glen Beane glen.beane+torque at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 11:40:49 MDT 2006

right - reaver can take care of those.

but scanning the ENV for a Job number is pretty much useless for jobs
started with rsh or ssh,
so I don't think adding in the environment scanning code directly into
torque will be all that worth while.  If we're going to bother adding
clean up code into torque, then it really should be able to take care
of the rsh/ssh case, otherwise it really isn't very useful.

Maybe I'm beating a dead horse here, but I don't think this solution
is going to satisfy many torque users