[torqueusers] Re: Epilogue script

David Golden dgolden at cp.dias.ie
Tue Aug 29 10:33:41 MDT 2006

On Tuesday 29 August 2006 17:18, Glen Beane wrote:
> what about processes spawned remotely via ssh commands?
>
> these are the most problamatic to begin with, and I don't see how PAGG
> support will help that.

Well, apart from "ban ssh and use a pbs remote shell to spawn", I dunno
about them.
(well, actually, have a half-formed thought involving pam, ssh, gssapi
and pagg, but let's leave that be for now. I haven't tried the gssapi
torque branch...)

One habit we have developed here is using "mpiexec -comm=none" as a generic
PBS process launcher thingy. [OSC mpiexec, I mean].