[torqueusers] Re: Epilogue script

David Golden dgolden at cp.dias.ie
Tue Aug 29 10:14:42 MDT 2006

On Tuesday 29 August 2006 16:52, Glen Beane wrote:
> http://svn.osc.edu/repos/pbstools/trunk/sbin/reaver would likely catch
> a lot more than checking processes environments,  but it won't clean
> up processes kicking around on a node as long as there are other
> legitimate processes belonging to that user still running.
>

> I think we need to give a little more thought about the clean up
> method we want to include.

Well, one thing that could be nice that I've mentioned in passing on this list
before would be SGI PAGG support in some form:
http://oss.sgi.com/projects/pagg/
(I haven't got up off my fat **** and coded it myself or anything, sorry,
just saying "it'd be nice"...)

I think the route to doing this would involve making the mom
PAMmy, reading the design document:
http://oss.sgi.com/projects/pagg/pagg-lkd.txt