[torqueusers] Re: Epilogue script

Garrick Staples garrick at clusterresources.com
Mon Aug 28 16:39:22 MDT 2006

I'm really uncomfortable with pbs_mom killing off processes that aren't
under its control.  Even though looking for a jobid env var seems like a
reasonable assumption, I'm sure it will break someone somewhere.

This sounds like a site-specific assumption that is easily, and sanely,
handled in epilogue.

Perhaps this just belongs in the Wiki.

On Mon, Aug 28, 2006 at 11:43:15AM -0400, Andrew Keen alleged: