[torqueusers] How to make "qsub -p" function

Janet He xhe at umiacs.umd.edu
Mon Aug 28 12:39:58 MDT 2006

Hi Ronny,

Thanks for the point.  Actually, I already tested the link you
suggested  but with no luck.   when I use "qstat -f" , the output will
show the priority are different for two jobs, however, "diagnose -p"
show both queued jobs have same priority.  So the jobs will get run in
the order of submit (FIFO).
I can't find any reference about USERPRIORITYWEIGHT except in the link
you mentioned.

Is  there anyone have a similiar set up? Any help would be appreciated.