[torqueusers] Upgrading Torque

Eugene van den Hurk e.vandenhurk at bcri.ucc.ie
Thu Aug 24 07:37:45 MDT 2006

Hello,

I've been testing Torque 2.1.1 with maui 3.2.6p16 on our cluster and
it is working fine.
I know that a new version of Torque 2.1.2 has been released.
We do not have any users using the queuing system at the moment so I
could take the opportunity to upgrade.

I'm just wondering on the best way to upgrade Torque, server and
moms. Do I basically build everything from scratch?
Would I also have to re-build Maui after upgrading Torque?
If anyone has done this recently I'd appreciate any pointers.
Indeed when it does come to the stage when users are using the
system, what is the best way to upgrade the Torque then?

Thanks,
Regards,
Eugene.