[torqueusers] What does "rerunable" really mean?

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Mon Aug 21 10:43:00 MDT 2006

Rob,

  You are correct that at this point, TORQUE will only assist in a
subset of these situations.  However, we are definitely interested in
pursuing enhancements to intelligently handle each of these 4
situations.

  To do this quickly, we would probably need a bit more information from
you and we would probably need to test a couple of code iterations with
you.  If you are interested, please register for torquedev and re-post
this item there where we will be able to pursue this further.

Thanks,
Dave