[torqueusers] Torque not counting cputime for all nodes

Martin Schafföner martin.schaffoener at e-technik.uni-magdeburg.de
Mon Aug 14 02:14:31 MDT 2006

On Friday 11 August 2006 22:42, Garrick Staples wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 11, 2006 at 02:46:02PM +0200, Martin Schafföner alleged:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I noticed after upgrading to 2.1.1 and lately to 2.1.2 that Torque does
not
> > count the used cputime correctly. I.e., I have a job running on both CPUs
on
> > a number of SMP nodes at full cpu throttle, so cputime should be
> > approximately ncpus*walltime, but it's always only 2*walltime. And yes,
> > processes are launched through the TM interface.
>
> Arch?

I386 and X86_64

--
Martin Schafföner

Cognitive Systems Group, Institute of Electronics, Signal Processing and
Communication Technologies, Department of Electrical Engineering,
Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg
Phone: +49 391 6720063
PGP-Public-Key: http://ca.uni-magdeburg.de/certs/pgp0Cschaffoener64D8BEC0.asc