[torqueusers] Torque not counting cputime for all nodes

Martin Schafföner martin.schaffoener at e-technik.uni-magdeburg.de
Fri Aug 11 06:46:02 MDT 2006

Hi all,

I noticed after upgrading to 2.1.1 and lately to 2.1.2 that Torque does not
count the used cputime correctly. I.e., I have a job running on both CPUs on
a number of SMP nodes at full cpu throttle, so cputime should be
approximately ncpus*walltime, but it's always only 2*walltime. And yes,
processes are launched through the TM interface.

Regards,
--
Martin Schafföner

Cognitive Systems Group, Institute of Electronics, Signal Processing and
Communication Technologies, Department of Electrical Engineering,
Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg
Phone: +49 391 6720063
PGP-Public-Key: http://ca.uni-magdeburg.de/certs/pgp0Cschaffoener64D8BEC0.asc