[torqueusers] qsub -I problem :-(

Brian Fix brian.fix at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 00:39:16 MDT 2006

Dear torque users,
I have everything set up, and i can submit qsub scripts, but not
interactive jobs, I cant seem to find anyone else who has this
problem.

brian at seawulf:~$ qsub -I
qsub: waiting for job 96.seawulf.seawulf.stonybrook.edu to start
qsub: job 96.seawulf.seawulf.stonybrook.edu apparently deleted
brian at seawulf:~$

I *think* all my configuration is correct. I beleive this is some sort
of pbs_mom problem on the node side, I turned on high verbosity on
pbs_mom and have attached the snipet of the mom_logs during this qsub
attempt, and a copy of strace of the mom process at this time.

If anyone could help id realy apreciate it, im pretty stumped.   :(

Brian