[torqueusers] pbs_iff error on HPUX

Mike Coyne Mike.Coyne at PACCAR.com
Fri Aug 4 10:26:19 MDT 2006

ON a HPUX platform running hpux 11.11 with torque 2.1.2 or 2.1.1 I am
getting the following error

I have checked pbs_iff and it is suid root

When I try to do a pbs_iff -t <hpux server> 16001 I get the error
pbs_iff: Invalid credential

If I try to test against other torque servers  and the pbs_iff returns
without a warning ..

I have compiled it as a 64bit executable under both cc and gcc

#

/opt/torque/beta/bin/qstat -a

pbs_iff: Invalid credential

ALERT:  cannot read pipe, rc=0, errno=0 (Error 0)

ERROR:  cannot authenticate connection, errno=0 (Error 0)

No Permission.

qstat: cannot connect to server panama.pbdenton.paccar.com (errno=15007)