[torqueusers] Torque 2.1.2 MS Windows support?

Krzysztof Wilk chris at gridwisetech.com
Fri Aug 4 05:53:59 MDT 2006

Dear all,

In recent Torque 2.1.2 release announcement there was a mention about MS
Windows support:

"[...] MS Windows support for job submission and job management[...]"

I would like to hear some clarification to this announcement.

If there is a document or relevant information on ClusterResources web
site, please forward me there.

I suppose MS Windows support is partial, at least in the beginning.
Which Torque daemons (i.e. pbs_server, pbs_sched, pbs_mom) are allowed
to run on MS Windows?
Which commands (e.g. qsub, qmgr etc.) are allowed to be invoked from MS
Windows clients?

Which MS Windows Platforms (e.g. 2003, XP, 2000 etc.) are supported?

Best,
Chris
Chris Wilk                            chris.wilk at gridwisetech.com
Consultant

GridwiseTech                          office/fax: +48 12 294 71 20