[torqueusers] Hi everyone

Christian Fernandez cfernandez at voicesignal.com
Thu Apr 20 14:30:40 MDT 2006

hmm ok, we been using plain old openPBS, we have like 80 nodes, we
decided to install torque and try..
so when I do qstat and qmgr works on with the mother node in 192.168.1.1
but when someone summits a job it fails I check the mom_logs
and I get this every minute or so... can someone help me?  the
configuration is exacly the same as the other nodes and atlas is our
192.168.1.1
is on the server_name file..

 pbs_mom;Svr;pbs_mom;Success (0) in rm_request, bad attempt to connect -
unauthorized (port: 1021)
        message refused from port 1021 addr 192.168.1.1

more server_name
atlas