[torqueusers] TM interface errors

Prakash Velayutham velayups at email.uc.edu
Thu Apr 13 07:49:07 MDT 2006

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) wrote:
> Did you ever get an answer from this on the Torque users list?
>
> (per my mail from 8 Apr, Open MPI doesn't hold open the TM connection)

Hi Jeff,

Nope. No replies yet. People here seem to hold the idea that TM module
in Open MPI captures the single TM connection available. But there are
no replies on why the same works from Mother Superior, but does not work
from MOMs alone (with or without the TM_MULTIPLE_CONNS patch).

Thanks for asking,
Prakash