[torqueusers] Node Configuration

Paul Van Allsburg vanallsburg at hope.edu
Tue Apr 11 14:02:11 MDT 2006

I've come across the External reference from Rel 2.2 by MRJ to the
release of PBSPro v5.4.  Is there a doc that shows the development time
line and forks of PBS?  I've got torque1.2.0p2 on a cluster & I'm trying
to pull the correct documents together for it other than what was in the
tar ball.  Thanks!  -paul van allsburg