[torqueusers] Host key verification failed.

Peter Praxmarer praxmarer at gup.uni-linz.ac.at
Tue Apr 4 06:47:27 MDT 2006

I doubt you can ssh from the client node to 'host3.cern.ch' (FQDN is
important). This might be due to the fact that your 'ssh_known_hosts'
file does not contain an entry for the FQDN.

You probably also want to examine the use of the '$usecp' flag in
pbs_mom's config file in case your homedirectories are mounted with NFS
throughout the whole cluster.

http://www.clusterresources.com/products/torque/docs/a.cmomconfig.shtml

HTH,
Peter