[torqueusers] recovering running jobs - JB files

Laurence Dawson larry.dawson at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Sep 29 15:45:06 MDT 2005

Is there any way I can recover running jobs on compute nodes without the
server side JB files?

We have a freshly created (empty) serverdb without the necessary job
files to enable us to bring the scheduler back up and find the running
jobs to add to the torque database. I have killed torque for now so that
running jobs do not get killed as rogues.

The compute nodes have JB files but they differ from the server side
files...is there any way I can get the information out of them into
server specification JB files?