[torqueusers] C scheduler -> maui help

Chris Johnson johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 28 11:12:10 MDT 2005

     Hi,

     Trying to move from the out-of-the-box C scheduler in torque to
maui.  I have node_pack = False in the server parameter list in qmgr.
Maui seems not to be using this parameter at all and continues to pack
the nodes.  I don't want that.  But I haven't found any way to tell
maui not to do this as yet.  Probably missing something silly.

     Is there an equivalent to node_pack = False in maui and if so
what?  Thank you.  Much appreciated.

Chris Johnson               |Internet: johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA |happy people?    Tea bag tag