[torqueusers] Removing the "exec_host" attribute from a queued job ?

Andrew J Caird acaird at umich.edu
Tue Sep 20 06:41:55 MDT 2005

I'm not sure if this is exactly the same thing, but we see this in maui
sometimes; it looks like:
    Allocated Nodes:
but if nyx020 has crashed, it just sits there.  We use the maui command:
    runjob -c <jobid>
According to the help for runjob:
    [ -c ] // CLEAR (clear stale job attributes)
and this seems to prompt maui to relook at where the job should be run.

Andrew Caird               Manager of High Performance Computing
University of Michigan Engineering/Center for Advanced Computing
http://cac.engin.umich.edu     acaird at umich.edu     734.647.5273