[torqueusers] Exclusive Nodes

Piotr Siwczak psiwczak at man.poznan.pl
Thu Sep 15 08:56:51 MDT 2005

IMHO, this could work only if the software he uses is single-threaded.
What if you want to prevent it from forking to the second CPU?

  --
  Piotr Siwczak <psiwczak at man.poznan.pl>
  System Administrator

  Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center
  Supercomputing Department

  (www.eu-egee.org <piotr.siwczak at cern.ch>)