[torqueusers] Exclusive Nodes

Piotr Siwczak psiwczak at man.poznan.pl
Thu Sep 15 08:29:26 MDT 2005

You could probably define the node as np=1 in pbs_server's config file
called "nodes".

This would allow only one job to run at a time. Anyway I don't know if I
get it right: do You want to assign jobs exclusively only to a given job,
or to make them "exclusive" permanently (only one job at a time regardles
of the user running it).

Cheers,
Piotr

  --
  Piotr Siwczak <psiwczak at man.poznan.pl>
  System Administrator

  Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center
  Supercomputing Department

  (www.eu-egee.org <piotr.siwczak at cern.ch>)