[torqueusers] LAM-MPI won't boot with torque-1.2.0p6

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Thu Sep 15 03:57:24 MDT 2005

On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 11:27:18AM +0200, Ole Holm Nielsen alleged:
> Question:  Is Torque's LAM-MPI "tm" boot schema supposed to be
> working correctly with torque-1.2.0p6 ?  I'd love to get it to
> work because of the performance improvements promised in the
> LAM-MPI documentation.

It absolutely should be working.  Can you try something really simple
like 'pbsdsh hostname' in your job?  Optionally, 'pbsdsh -v hostname'.
If it is failing, check the mom logs with an increased loglevel.

University of Southern California