[torqueusers] Official TORQUE 1.2.0 patch 6

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Sat Sep 3 17:04:31 MDT 2005

Greetings,

  We were very close to releasing TORQUE 1.2.0p6 this week but we
received a last minute rush of community patches and feature
enhancements.  The current TORQUE 1.2.0 patch 6 snapshot is now frozen,
so please no more patches! :)

  Where possible, please test this release thoroughly.  We will be
testing all new features in our lab and with multiple partners but
please let us know if you find anything.  Because the new patches are
highly modular they should be relatively easy to test and we believe any
new issues will be quickly located.  If everything looks clean, we will
again attempt to release official TORQUE 1.2.0 patch 6 on Thursday,
September 8.  Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for all the
contributions!

Dave
Cluster Resources, Inc