[torqueusers] Torque-1.2.0p5 Server to mom communication error

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Thu Sep 1 14:58:29 MDT 2005

On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 03:23:09PM -0500, Clifton Kirby alleged:
> This fixed my problem.  Thanks.

Why is this necessary?  I keep seeing this on the list with regards to
OSX clusters.

On Linux and Mac OSX 10.3.9 clusters here at USC we don't need
$restricted in MOM's config with TORQUE/maui.

Even with old OpenPBS, it's not needed unless maui is run as a
non-priviledged user.

University of Southern California