[torqueusers] Altix cpusets

Jeroen van den Muyzenberg Jeroen.vandenMuyzenberg at csiro.au
Sun Oct 30 16:25:34 MST 2005

Yes, you're absolutely correct. I'm much too focused on the propack
3/SGI version :(

Less confused now!

Cheers,
Jeroen

> Umm, I'm still pretty sure this is not what's gone into 2.6. Paul Jackson
> himself wrote in July 2004 about the cpusets patch they were trying to get
> into the mainline:
>
> # The bulk of the code and much of the design work in this patch has
> # been done by Simon Derr <Simon.Derr at xxxxxxxx> of Bull (France).
> # The nodemask patch is a preliminary draft of work by Matthew
> # Dobson, based on my cpumask patches.
>
> http://uwsg.ucs.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0407.0/0270.html
>
> cheers!
> Chris
> --
> Christopher Samuel - (03)9925 4751 - VPAC Deputy Systems Manager
> Victorian Partnership for Advanced Computing http://www.vpac.org/
> Bldg 91, 110 Victoria Street, Carlton South, VIC 3053, Australia

Jeroen van den Muyzenberg
CSIRO High Performance Scientific Computing
Bureau of Meteorology/CSIRO HPCCC -
High Performance Computing and Communications Centre
Ph: +61 3 9669 8111 Fax: +61 3 9669 8112
Jeroen.vandenMuyzenberg at csiro.au