[torqueusers] Altix cpusets

Jeroen van den Muyzenberg Jeroen.vandenMuyzenberg at csiro.au
Thu Oct 27 22:44:29 MDT 2005

Unfortunately we are stuck with ProPack 3 on our production system until
at least December but I'm very much looking forward to going to 2.6 :)
I'm keeping a small non-production test partition from next week though,
running SLES9/PP4, and will be having a go at getting cpusets going with
the new API.

Cheers,
Jeroen