[torqueusers] Using Torque with two different "pools" of processors.

David Golden dgolden at cp.dias.ie
Thu Oct 27 09:02:54 MDT 2005

On 2005-10-27 16:49:13 +0200, Ronny T. Lampert wrote:

> Hope that helps (and I hope I'm right :)

At one stage IIRC, there was also something about maui when used
with pbs variants about having to setting acl_host_enable to
false on a queue in qmgr, then setting acl_hosts to the list of valid
hosts for the queue.

It's quite likely you don't need to do that anymore, but my
homegrown setup scripts still mindlessly do it, so I'm not sure...