minor bug! Re: [torqueusers] TORQUE 2.0 Release

Roy Dragseth Roy.Dragseth at cc.uit.no
Wed Oct 26 01:20:48 MDT 2005

On Tuesday 25 October 2005 23:42, Garrick Staples wrote:
> If you *don't* configure with --disable-rpp, quick startup is broken
> without this:

Have anyone any real experience to share over what scales best of rpp or tcp?
I've seen comments going both ways and is a bit confused.  I need to make a
decision on what to make the default in the pbs setup for Rocks, some of the
users of the pbs setup for rocks is moving towards 1000node clusters and I
need to make sure they get the best solution.

r.

--

  The Computer Center, University of Tromsø, N-9037 TROMSØ Norway.
	      phone:+47 77 64 41 07, fax:+47 77 64 41 00
	 Direct call: +47 77 64 62 56. email: royd at cc.uit.no