[torqueusers] Nodes properties problem ?

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Tue Oct 25 16:40:46 MDT 2005

Please use plain text email on public lists!  Thanks!

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 01:30:08PM +0200, Mathieu OUDART alleged:
> <tt>Sure, I've already tried "resources_available" and friends but it
> didn't work better.<br>
> In my mind, the "resources_default.neednodes" is not exactly like the
> other resources_default values.<br>
> It is a Read-Only parameter, </tt><tt>so it can't be really overrided
> The patch provided by Garrick fixes my problem (hope this will be
> integrated in the next release).<br>

I'd commit the patch to maui's CVS, except that I don't feel comfortable
yet getting my hands dirty in the scheduling stuff.  I prefer to just
file the bugs, post the patches, and hope one of the CRI peeps that
actually know what they are doing make the final decision.

Maybe I go ahead and commit it and see if someone complains :)

University of Southern California