[torqueusers] qsub problem

Angelino Matteo matteo.angelino at mfn.unipmn.it
Fri Oct 21 02:30:09 MDT 2005

Hi,
I have installed torque (1.2.0p6) and maui (3.2.6p13) on little
cluster (6 ws double opteron).
The cluster work fine, but i have a little problem with qsub:

In my test I have created a simple script that launch a test program
and all is ok. In production I must execute 100 instace of one
program. This is not parallel program, every instance is
indipendent from other.
The executable program is the same but the inptut parameter
change ... so i must write 100 script ...

My question is : is it possible to write one (and only one) script to
execute my 100 instance?

Thank's and excuse me for my english .....

Angelino Matteo
Dipartimento di Informatica
Universita' del Piemonte Orientale
Via Bellini 25g - 15100 Alessandria
Tel  : +39 0131360375
Fax : +39 0131360198
<matteo dot angelino at mfn dot unipmn dot it>