[torqueusers] Configuring which node is part of which queue?

Troels Arvin troels at genome.kvl.dk
Thu Oct 20 04:15:32 MDT 2005

Hello,

I have nodes clone01..clone10. I want one specific node - let's call it
clone04 - to _not_ be part of the "default" queue. Instead, I want
clone04 to be the sole member of a special "test" queue.

I have looked through the PBS manual, but I can't see where to configure
which host is part of which queue. Which chapter did I miss?

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin
System administrator, Department of Basic Animal and Veterinary Sciences