[torqueusers] ssh problems

Graziano Obertelli graziano at cs.ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 18 14:49:10 MDT 2005

Hello,

I'm having problem with ssh passwordless authentication. I have 16
machines controlled by torque/maui, and I have setup hostbased
authentication amongst them, so no password is required when ssh from
one to another. I have a simple script that simply calls ssh uname for
all the hosts in the $PBS_NODEFILE, but ssh never comletes: it simply
refuses to use hostbased authentication when ran from pbs.

Does anybody know what I am doing wrong here?

thanks
graziano