[torqueusers] Torque's scheduling problem

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Tue Oct 18 13:42:17 MDT 2005

Garrick,

  This is the way it has always 'worked' since early OpenPBS days.  We
assumed that 'rerun' was supposed to just 'requeue' the job.  If this is
in fact broken, fixing it will break a number of tools which depend on
the 'broken' behavior.  Currently, to get a rerun affect, we use qrerun
followed by qrun.

Dave