[torqueusers] Yet another problem of stage-in

guillaume.alleon guillaume.alleon at laposte.net
Tue Oct 18 06:02:12 MDT 2005

Hi,

I have two questions about stage-in using torque since I am
encountering problem on 1.2.0p5

1-Is there a way to trace what pbs_mom is doing as far as
transfer as concerned. I want to know if it is using scp (as
configured) or pbs_rcp. I remember that this what something
readable from the logs in the 1.1 serie. Currently, I find
all my output & error files in "undelivered" and cannot
understand why.

2-Is there a Torque/Maui ... BOF/meeting at SC this year ;-)

thanks
Guillaume