[torqueusers] Job Priorities and maui with torque

Jeff Blasius jeff.blasius at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 09:59:20 MDT 2005

Hello Dave,
Actually it seems this group would be happier going with the generic
pbs scheduler. We moved away from it because it would only run jobs on
one compute node. Does anyone have any experience using a recent
version of the scheduler? Did they find similar problems?

On 10/14/05, Dave Jackson <jacksond at clusterresources.com> wrote:
> Jeff,
>
>   Sorry for the delay in responding.
There was no delay. I just couldn't get my email to post. Probably
because of issues on my side.

Thanks,
                     jeff

Due to the inherent unfairness of