[torqueusers] question regarding elapsed time

Ashley Wright a2.wright at qut.edu.au
Wed Oct 12 17:30:42 MDT 2005

Thanks Garrick,

I upgraded to version 1.2.0p6 using a shared /usr/local, however I
forgot to reboot the MOMs (I just rebooted pbs_server and Maui).
Now that all the pbs components are running on version 1.2.0p6, the
'Time Use' is showing up and it seems to be close to the correct value
(seems to be 30-60 sec behind).

Thanks,
Ashley

Ashley Wright
3864 9264
a2.wright at qut.edu.au
HPC and Research Support Group
Queensland University of Technology (QUT)